Boot Camp for Managers and Supervisors
You’ve just been promoted to a supervisory or managerial role. You’ve got a question about leading people. You’re great at what you do, but managing people, well, that’s a different story. This is a jump-start course on how to understand the “people” side of being a manager.
This is a need-driven course. Participants will share areas of concern and as a team brainstorm solutions. From his extensive background in working with new managers, Tim will share tips for avoiding the roadblocks that can get in the way.
We’ll teach your employees to:
- Join in discussion on the common problems new managers face
- Learn about drawing boundaries
- Understand how to establish their authority
- Be able to clearly communicate expectations
- Understand the secrets of delegating
- Know how to schedule time to follow up and consistently follow through.
- Discover secrets of effective communication
- Understand how to deal with difficult people