Conflict Resolution for Women:
Identifying and Resolving Gender-Based Barriers
Ever wonder why you can’t seem to get problems resolved with some people but have no problems with others?
Are there some people you are afraid to talk to because they might “blow up” or get defensive?
Do you have people you just plain don’t like and can’t quite figure out why?
Does it seem like no matter what you try you still can’t resolve the conflict?
Are you losing precious time and money from an erosion of productivity due to in-fighting staff?
Are you losing customers because of confrontations?
“Women have a unique way of handling conflict. So do men. Unfortunately, the two styles are in conflict with one another. To compete effectively, women must learn strategies that move them out of the realm of lose/win and into the realm of win/win!”
We’ll teach your employees to:
- Easily eradicate conflicts that are gender-based
- Quit reacting to angry and difficult people — choose an assertive, gender-appropriate response
- Spot and resolve issues that are fact-based rather than gender-based
- Perfect revolutionary skills that are guaranteed to eliminate chronic conflict
- Discover how to re-channel deteriorating, inappropriate comments and conversations into productive, cultural learning experiences
- De-escalate and resolve explosive issues powerfully, professionally and effectively
- Identify and take control of the assumptions and stereotypical behavior that create division and cost you money
“I appreciate your taking time out even on your breaks, lunch, and after the seminar to discuss individual problems and possible solutions with us.”
— Carol A. Martzinek, College Point, NY