Creative Conflict Resolution:
Advanced Skills for Chronic Conflict, Unusually Difficult People & Complicated Situations!
Do you feel like you’ve tried everything and you’re still facing the same old conflicts?
Wouldn’t it be great to know how to get along with everyone. . . not just the people you like?
Are there some people you are afraid to talk to because they might blow-up…or you might blow-up?
Have you ever wondered if your conflicts with certain people are based on cultural, personality or gender differences?
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to face conflicts head-on without creating ongoing tension?
Are you losing precious time and money from an erosion of productivity due to in-fighting staff?
Is the company losing customers because of confrontations?
“I don’t know where talent like yours comes from, but I would attend ANY seminar that you conduct. In teaching conflict management skills, you demonstrated top notch professionalism by being well-versed in your topic, preparation, and presentation.” – Samantha C. Price, Purchasing Manager TransCore
We’ll teach your employees to:
- Easily eradicate conflicts that are based on personality, gender, ethnic and subcultural differences
- Quit reacting to angry and difficult people — choose a response that de-escalates the situation and leads to resolution
- Utilize our proprietary five-step Conflict Resolution Process
- Master the most important skill for de-escalating and resolving conflict: Active Listening
- Become confident in rechannelling deteriorating, inappropriate comments and conversations into productive resolutions
- De-escalate and resolve explosive issues powerfully, professionally and effectively
- Identify and take control of the assumptions and stereotypical behavior that create division and cost you money