Tim Hast, author of, “Powerful Listening. Powerful Influence, Work Better, Live Better, Love Better.” provides organizational training, development, and coaching services in leadership, listening, communication, conflict management, mediation, and team building.
His work is based on training and facilitating trust-based relationships. In addition to his own training and coaching business, he also presents seminars for SkillPath Seminars, a national training company based in Kansas City.
Tim learned from running his own business for many years that a manager can make or break an employee. As a counselor focusing on couples in conflict, Tim observed that as in most relationships, both personal and professional, relational problems are rooted in poor communication that often leads to conflict. And great listening is the key to correcting poor communication patterns. He now uses the skills he first learned as a business owner and counselor to facilitate, coach, and train people in the workplace.
Tim lives in Edmond, Oklahoma with his wife, where they enjoy weekly conversations about the meaning of life over dinner with their two sons and their wives, and their grandson.
- Tim is an Authorized Partner with EVERYTHING DiSC/Wiley & Sons, and also an Authorized Partner with The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team/Wiley & Sons.
- Keynote: Powerful Influence. Powerful Listening (tailored to the needs and interest of your specific group.
- Communication: Say it Right!
- Effective Communication Skills for Managers
- Effective Communication Skills for the Workplace
- Understanding Conflict
- Powerful Emotions: Understanding and managing emotions in the workplace
- Understanding Personality Styles in the Workplace (Tim is an authorized DiSC/ Wiley & Sons Partner)
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team (Tim is an authorized FBCT Wiley & Sons Partner)
- Boot Camp For Managers: Moving on up to leadership
- Powerful Teams: Powerful Team Leadership